DoomShare Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoomShare is so depressing it will make you want to kill yourself. Visit the DoomShare clan page at... http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joe Wilson Calls the Bamster a Liar in the middle of a speech!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SgtMcbowflex

SgtMcbowflex

Joe Wilson Calls the Bamster a Liar in the middle of a speech!!! Empty
PostSubject: Joe Wilson Calls the Bamster a Liar in the middle of a speech!!!   Joe Wilson Calls the Bamster a Liar in the middle of a speech!!! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Frankly I find it a breath of fresh air that finally someone has the fucking nuts to call out these fucking commie oligarchs on their "mis information" If only the rest of the so called "Republicans" or "Conservatives" that we have representing us in Congress would fucking do the same. Some may call it inappropriate and I will agree with them to an extent, however it seems that this exact same type of behavior on a much larger scale is totally acceptable when it was George Dubya making the speech and it was the fucking Democrats.

Here is an example although not the exact same thing but same principle.

Or how about this one.

Both of those videos show where democrats in Congress either Boo at the fact that Bush said that Social Security is failing and taxes at some point will need raised, or applaud the fact that they knowingly, and frankly are happy and celebrating the fact that they didn't do anything about a failed system that will eventually need to be paid for by higher taxes on we the people.

Now tell me which is worse?
A congressmen who is exercising his first amendment right with fact to back it up that he obtained from the Congressional Research Service, and not just making a false claim. Also keep in mind that he apologized later for his actions twice. Or a large group of people who both want a system to fail and ultimately raise the taxes on we the people, and celebrate the fact that they made no action on this failed system that will lead to higher taxes?

I think you all know what my opinion is on this one.

Frankly I find it fucking sickening that one single American citizen is actually on the side of this that celebrates not taking action on a failing government system that will cost every single last one of us. I understand that most people don't give a fuck about politics and they just have been groomed by the media, and colleges, and other places to think that Democrats are the honest guys out there looking out for the working man. What the fuck!!!! Looking out for the working man my ass, they are celebrating the fact that they will have to increase taxes on the working man. How the hell does that work? (Congressman)"Hey don't worry I'm helping you out by raising your taxes so I can spend them on programs that just give them to other people who don't have jobs. Oh yeah and I gave myself a raise back in February that you are also paying for, hope you don't mind that I make $177,000.00 a year now". Man this country is fucking doomed if people don't wake up. Hopefully tomorrow will mean something in Washington when our brothers and sisters of this country stand up and speak out against this bullshit! Other wise, god help us all.

And my friends I leave you with this question.

Do you think the Bamster Apologized for his statements against President Bush?
Back to top Go down

Joe Wilson Calls the Bamster a Liar in the middle of a speech!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoomShare Clan Forum :: Non-Clan Related Discussion :: Political Discussion-
Jump to: