DoomShare Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoomShare is so depressing it will make you want to kill yourself. Visit the DoomShare clan page at... http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steelers or Penguins?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cm100

cm100

Steelers or Penguins? Empty
PostSubject: Steelers or Penguins?   Steelers or Penguins? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

If you're a die hard Pittsburgh sports fan, then you are likely a die hard football and hockey fan. You live and bleed black and gold for the Steelers and the Penguins. The Pirates don't count because they have sucked a** for the last 17 years.

Aside from this, if you could only have 1 team, 1 sport... which would it be... the Steelers or the Penguins? Which team could you absolutely NOT live without?

P.S. - If you're not a Steelers or Penguins fan then f*ck off.
Back to top Go down
http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare
Sir Silvia

Sir Silvia

PostSubject: Re: Steelers or Penguins?   Steelers or Penguins? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:23 pm

I would have to say Steelers because people loose their fucking minds at a game. Penguins play more often and harder in my opinion but I still have to go with the Steelers
Back to top Go down
zsnate

zsnate

PostSubject: Re: Steelers or Penguins?   Steelers or Penguins? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Steelers all the way, better games and the fans are crazy at the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Deonesis

Deonesis

PostSubject: Re: Steelers or Penguins?   Steelers or Penguins? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:32 pm

I prefer the Pirates over both.
Back to top Go down
Sir Silvia

Sir Silvia

PostSubject: Re: Steelers or Penguins?   Steelers or Penguins? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Deonesis wrote:
I prefer the Pirates over both.
you really are a flaming homo aren't you
Back to top Go down
cm100

cm100

PostSubject: Re: Steelers or Penguins?   Steelers or Penguins? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Though I feel that the Penguins and their athletes are by far a much classier organization. I love the Pens but I'm just a die hard Steelers fan.

Gotta go with the Steelers myself.
Back to top Go down
http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers or Penguins?   Steelers or Penguins? Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers or Penguins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoomShare Clan Forum :: DoomShare Clan Specific :: General Discussion (Post Here)-
Jump to: