DoomShare Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoomShare is so depressing it will make you want to kill yourself. Visit the DoomShare clan page at... http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beatles Rockband

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deonesis

Deonesis

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 am

Beatles Rockband Beatle11
The world’s leading music game meets the greatest band in history! The Beatles™️: Rock Band™️ gives fans what they’ve been waiting for: a chance to experience the Beatles’ legendary story from the inside. You won’t just watch and listen as the Beatles make rock history, create landmark records and conquer the world — for the first time, you’ll be part of the band.

Join John, Paul, George, and Ringo onstage at legendary shows, behind closed doors in the recording studio, and in dreamscapes that bring their psychedelic imagery to life. The acclaimed Rock Band elements of interactive play and full band capacity are here, but with brand-new additions. This will be the first music game to offer harmonies, challenging you to recreate The Beatles’ vocal blend. There are custom-built models of the instruments the band itself played, audio straight from the masters, and graphics that take you on a magical tour through the key moments in Beatles history. Master the songs to hear rare audio and view unseen photos from the archives!

Developed and co-created with Apple Corps, The Beatles company, the game provides a true to life gaming experience and is packed full of fab extras.
Source

Comes out this Wednesday, unfortunately because of my schedule wont be able to play it til Sunday. So once Wednesday rolls around and you see me fidgeting and convulsing...its not drugs.
Back to top Go down
zsnate

zsnate

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:34 pm

very nice, I wish I had a PS3 to play it. Sorry I won't get an Xbox360
Back to top Go down
Sir Silvia

Sir Silvia

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm getting a PS3, but banning rockband from it Cool
Back to top Go down
Deonesis

Deonesis

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Sir Silvia wrote:

FAIL.
Back to top Go down
ELFRACER

ELFRACER

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Quote :

I Agree 100%
Back to top Go down
Deonesis

Deonesis

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:34 pm

ELFRACER wrote:
Quote :

I Agree 100%

Why?
Back to top Go down
Sir Silvia

Sir Silvia

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:40 pm

When I wanted to play football I went out and played football, not buy madden 20xx. If i had any desire to play an instrument I would get an instrument, not play on a console. If I was able to carry a high powered rifle through town and shoot terrorist in the head I would. I like racing and drifting games, but I also try going to the track when I can. I just find rockband in general obnoxious in general, congrats on being able to play your ass off on it. It's ok to watch people play it, but there's only so much I can watch. That's just the way I've always been and just find it retarded to an extend. Not calling anyone that plays it a drooling howler monkey.
Back to top Go down
Deonesis

Deonesis

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm horrible at playing any instrument I try, that's why I enjoy rockband. Thats one of the major points of video games, isnt it? Not only that but its a social game, I've had many nights of getting drunk with friends and playing.

Last edited by Deonesis on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zsnate

zsnate

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Don't worry I won't be asking to play it on your PS3, I got to put it on my wedding registry.
Back to top Go down
AlixJG

AlixJG

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:33 pm

I think that the idea of Rock Band is awesome, it works for just about all ages and it's an AWESOME party game. (especially when testing your drunk fake plastic guitar skillz)
But when it comes to gaming in general...
Beatles Rockband 24230611
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragstad.com
Sir Silvia

Sir Silvia

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:43 pm

AlixJG wrote:
I think that the idea of Rock Band is awesome, it works for just about all ages and it's an AWESOME party game. (especially when testing your drunk fake plastic guitar skillz)
But when it comes to gaming in general...
Beatles Rockband 24230611
Beatles Rockband Werd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beatles Rockband Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband   Beatles Rockband Empty

Back to top Go down

Beatles Rockband
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoomShare Clan Forum :: Non-Clan Related Discussion :: Gaming Discussion :: Console Game Discussion-
Jump to: