DoomShare Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoomShare is so depressing it will make you want to kill yourself. Visit the DoomShare clan page at... http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanda Sykes says knock it off.

Go down 
+2
cm100
Deonesis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deonesis

Deonesis

Wanda Sykes says knock it off. Empty
PostSubject: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:32 pm

I guys better watch out, apparently Wanda Sykes will get on your shit if you call people gay. If you dont know who Wanda Sykes is I feel for your misfortune, she is one the of most humorous and successful female comedian to ever grace this earth. Shame on you all.

Wanda Sykes wrote:
Wanda: Don’t say that something is gay when you mean that something is dumb or stupid. It’s insulting. It’s like if I thought this pepper shaker was stupid and I said man this pepper shaker is so 16 year old boy with a cheesy mustache. Just saying. When you say that’s so gay do you realize what you say? Knock it off.
Back to top Go down
cm100

cm100

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Deonesis wrote:
I guys better watch out, apparently Wanda Sykes will get on your shit if you call people gay. If you dont know who Wanda Sykes is I feel for your misfortune, she is one the of most humorous and successful female comedian to ever grace this earth. Shame on you all.

Wanda Sykes wrote:
Wanda: Don’t say that something is gay when you mean that something is dumb or stupid. It’s insulting. It’s like if I thought this pepper shaker was stupid and I said man this pepper shaker is so 16 year old boy with a cheesy mustache. Just saying. When you say that’s so gay do you realize what you say? Knock it off.

I tried telling you about that commercial... it's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare
Sir Silvia

Sir Silvia

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 pm

That commercial is gay
Back to top Go down
cm100

cm100

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Sir Silvia wrote:
That commercial is gay

I know... ironically it is.
Back to top Go down
http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare
hulkwillsmashu

hulkwillsmashu

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 pm

WWHDD?

What Would Hillary Duff Do?
Back to top Go down
Sir Silvia

Sir Silvia

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 pm

suck a big PeePee like always
Back to top Go down
Teqnilogik

Teqnilogik

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:41 am

I thought gay meant happy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teqnilogik.com
Deonesis

Deonesis

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:46 am

cm100 wrote:
Deonesis wrote:

Wanda Sykes wrote:

I tried telling you about that commercial... it's hilarious.

Its really not hilarious. But it makes calling someone gay more hilarious, that's what their going for right? Couldn't understand the message listening to Wanda's voice.
Back to top Go down
drracing07

drracing07

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 pm

ill just call everything fagtastic from now on! ya i did see that commercial and at the end all i could say was...thats pretty gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanda Sykes says knock it off.   Wanda Sykes says knock it off. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanda Sykes says knock it off.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DoomShare Clan Forum :: DoomShare Clan Specific :: Why is Deonesis such a Homo?-
Jump to: