DoomShare Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoomShare is so depressing it will make you want to kill yourself. Visit the DoomShare clan page at... http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DoomShare member that violated acceptable use

Go down 
+3
cm100
Deonesis
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DoomShare member that violated acceptable use Empty
PostSubject: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Dear DoomShare members,

I am sorry to say that unfortunately a tenured member of DoomShare has violated the forum's acceptable use. As forum Admin I take this as a direct personal offense against the clan and against myself. I do everything humanly possible to screen forum members prior to letting them join the clan or register on the forums. Unfortunately from time to time a no life loser that enjoys sniffing fat girl Queefs sneaks their way on to the forum posing as a ligitimate Combat Arms gamer. Normally for such an offense a user would face severe consequences up to and including being permanently banned from the forums and stoned to death. Being as how the member in question is a tenured member and this is their 1st offense, I have decided to let them off the hook if they accept the disgrace of Bukaki. I figure public humilation in front of the clan should be enough.

Ready up Deonesis and take it like a man!!!

DoomShare member that violated acceptable use Crazy_10 = affraid

Sincerely,
Forum Admin

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://doomshare.forumotion.com
Deonesis

Deonesis

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm greatly sorry for my actions against the glorious army that is the Doomshare combat arms clan. I am happy for my punishment and applaud the leadership in their fair and clear minded thinking. Unfortunately the admin spelled "Queef" wrong, I cannot not allow such a offense against such a wonderful human function. The admin be shamed at his lack of understanding on female gastrointestinal procedures.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Deonesis wrote:
I'm greatly sorry for my actions against the glorious army that is the Doomshare combat arms clan. I am happy for my punishment and applaud the leadership in their fair and clear minded thinking. Unfortunately the admin spelled "Queef" wrong, I cannot not allow such a offense against such a wonderful human function. The admin be shamed at his lack of understanding on female gastrointestinal procedures.

Looks like it's spelled right to me... the Admin is NEVER wrong!... lol
Back to top Go down
https://doomshare.forumotion.com
Deonesis

Deonesis

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:02 pm

I bow to your ultimate wisdom and forum administrator rights.
Back to top Go down
cm100

cm100

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Deonesis wrote:
I bow to your ultimate wisdom and forum administrator rights.

Ha ha... but you're still a doosh.
Back to top Go down
http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare
zsnate

zsnate

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 pm

douché remember it is french ^.^
Back to top Go down
Deonesis

Deonesis

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 pm

This forum is SEXIST, no one can properly spell anything that pertains to females. I'm going to SAVE YOU ALL.
VAGINA
Admin please lock this forum before you animals ruin your reputation further.
Back to top Go down
cm100

cm100

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Deonesis wrote:
This forum is SEXIST, no one can properly spell anything that pertains to females. I'm going to SAVE YOU ALL.
VAGINA
Admin please lock this forum before you animals ruin your reputation further.

Since you're so well versed... maybe it's b/c you spend sooo much time using one to clean the sand out of yours.
Back to top Go down
http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare
Sir Silvia

Sir Silvia

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Damn this place is like a freakin Tool Academy sign up afro
Back to top Go down
hulkwillsmashu

hulkwillsmashu

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Sir Silvia wrote:
Damn this place is like a freakin Tool Academy sign up afro

DoomShare member that violated acceptable use Ohsnapcap
Back to top Go down
AlixJG

AlixJG

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 am

hulkwillsmashu wrote:
DoomShare member that violated acceptable use Ohsnapcap

This gif angers me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragstad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DoomShare member that violated acceptable use   DoomShare member that violated acceptable use Empty

Back to top Go down

DoomShare member that violated acceptable use
Page 1 of 1