DoomShare Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoomShare is so depressing it will make you want to kill yourself. Visit the DoomShare clan page at... http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windows Vista Ultimate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zsnate

zsnate

Windows Vista Ultimate Empty
PostSubject: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:01 pm

pretty much decided that it will not run on my good computer. It disabled Mcafee and still nothing, so I uninstalled it. Tried CA security because it runs on my laptop with that on it and still won't work. Tried with nothing and it still doesn't work. This game honestly hates my computer because everything else place on it. I am going to upgrade to Windows 7 anyways when it comes out so hope that works, playing on the laptop is a little difficult.
Back to top Go down
cm100

cm100

PostSubject: Re: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:31 pm

zsnate wrote:
pretty much decided that it will not run on my good computer. It disabled Mcafee and still nothing, so I uninstalled it. Tried CA security because it runs on my laptop with that on it and still won't work. Tried with nothing and it still doesn't work. This game honestly hates my computer because everything else place on it. I am going to upgrade to Windows 7 anyways when it comes out so hope that works, playing on the laptop is a little difficult.

Did you get this running on your Vista PC? When I talked with you, I thought you said removing McAfee fixed it.
Back to top Go down
http://users.zoominternet.net/~doomshare
zsnate

zsnate

PostSubject: Re: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 pm

no it isn't working, I am giving up because it is just too much work and it is pissing me off to much.
Back to top Go down
Deonesis

Deonesis

PostSubject: Re: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

I hear you can call your local ISP and they will provide technical support for this. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
zsnate

zsnate

PostSubject: Re: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Deonesis wrote:
I hear you can call your local ISP and they will provide technical support for this. Good Luck.

Yeah right I heard Armstrong won't do shit...A bunch of assholes work there
Back to top Go down
ELFRACER

ELFRACER

PostSubject: Re: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:14 pm

A bunch of A-holes do work there I can think of about 300+ A-holes they wont help you setup a printer. Heck the other day I bought a Wireless printer and I have THEIR WIRELESS MODEM !!!!!!... Do you know what they told me.... Sorry Sir but we dont support printers i was like it is going through your @#*)%*@$#_)^*@#_)$^*%@$#)*()@!&$(_@#&%#() POS of a wireless modem and they still refused to help me it made me so mad i talked to a supervisor to complain and they told me the same thing I AM DONE WITH ARMSTRONG I AM SWITCHING TO EMBARQ!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deonesis

Deonesis

PostSubject: Re: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Same here, I'm going to go back to AOL and buy Magicjack. I hope they dont take away my Safe and Secure though.
Back to top Go down
ELFRACER

ELFRACER

PostSubject: Re: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 pm

and dont forget the email it has to work forever....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows Vista Ultimate   Windows Vista Ultimate Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows Vista Ultimate
Page 1 of 1